The EuHEA Seminar Series aims to foster exchange between health economists across EuHEA’s member countries and institutions and present cutting-edge research in all areas of health economics. A Scientific Committee chaired by Rossella Verzulli (University of Bologna) will coordinate the series for the academic year 2021/2022.
The call for papers for spring 2022 is open now. Please use this link to submit your paper latest by January 16, 2022.
The spring 2022 series will start in February, and seminars will take place on Wednesdays, 2:30-3:30pm (CET). Program details and a link for registration will follow here.
The EuHEA Seminar Series in the academic year 2021/2022 is coordinated by:
- Rossella Verzulli, University of Bologna (Chair)
- Pedro Pita Barros, Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Co-Chair)
- Francesca Barigozzi, University of Bologna
- Stefan Boes, University of Lucerne
- Davide Dragone, University of Bologna
- Geir Godager, University of Oslo
- Dorte Gyrd-Hansen, University of Southern Denmark
- Daniela Iorio, University of Bologna
- Tor Iversen, University of Oslo
- Oddvar Kaarboe, University of Bergen
- Sverre Kittelsen, Frisch Centre
- Matteo Lippi Bruni, University of Bologna
- Paolo Pertile, University of Verona
- Liza Sopina, University of Southern Denmark