The 2020 Student-Supervisor Conference will take place as online event
Although meeting in-person unfortunately is not possible, Erasmus University will host an online version of the 2020 EuHEA PhD Student-Supervisor and Early Career Researcher Conference on September 3-4, 2020.
We are happy to announce that the program is now online and filled with a wide range of exciting and high-quality papers.
While attendance is free, registration is required, please click here.
- The structure of the conference is identical to the in-person event: following a presentation by the author, each paper will be discussed by a senior researcher, after which there will be dedicated time for discussion with the (online) audience
- There will be opportunities for networking throughout the event
- The list of all papers (and abstracts), presenters and discussants can be found here
Whether you are a senior researcher or an early career health economist, you are warmly invited to join some or all sessions and engage in the discussion of the research presented. The program will also provide opportunities to connect and exchange with other attendees.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the in-person student-supervisor conference at Erasmus University Rotterdam has been postponed to February/March 2021
- The call for papers and registration for the postponed in-person conference in February/March 2021 will be opened in fall 2020
- Please find FAQs concerning the online and postponed in-person events here